geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in creating Web Service in Eclipse using 2.1.8 Geronimo
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 05:58:57 GMT
Hi, I may need to make some things clear, as some responses in the previous
email made me confused.
a. which version and assembly did you use ? I saw you mentioned 2.1 and 2.2.
b. how do you generate the web service stuff ? where is the WSDL2Java  from
? if it is from CXF standalone released binary, why is required to replace
those jar files in Geronimo. and actually, I did not think it is a good
idea to replace those jar files in the repository, it may cause some issues.