geronimo-user mailing list archives

From KHAksnes <khaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems installing ActiveMQ web console
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:12:36 GMT
Have anybody done a successful install of the 'ActiveMQ web console for
Jetty' plugin on Geronimo 2.2.1 recently?

It fails for me due to the josql dependency, this artifact doesn't seem to
be included in the repositories normally searched by Geronimo and I am not
certain how I should set up Geronimo to search the right repositories for
dependencies.
I have tried to add the repository containing josql to our Archiva setup
without success so far :-(