geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Venkat <ven12...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem in creating Web Service in Eclipse using 2.1.8 Geronimo
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:02:51 GMT
Hi Ivan, sorry to confuse you.

I am using Apache CXF 2.5.1 and Geronimo 2.2 (I know I told 2.1.8, sorry
upgraded it) and Eclipse 3.7

I am using Eclipse Web Service creator (Top Down approach)

http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/file/n3740671/Web_Service.jpg
Web_Service.jpg

When I am trying to create it, it is not able to create the stubs. It is
only able to install onto the Geronimo but not able to run it.

I Googled on this, and saw that Geronimo 2.2 is still using jaxb 2.1 and
that is why it was suggested on that link to replace. So just tried that.

Still not working. Don't know what is the problem.