geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Venkat <>
Subject Re: Problem in creating Web Service in Eclipse using 2.1.8 Geronimo
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:36:31 GMT
Thanks Ivan for your help.

I changed the files in the Repository. But it is still not generating stubs.
It did not gave any exceptions, but also did not created it.

I can see my war in the "Web App Wars".

I googled on it and saw I need to change "jaxws" jars also, so I did changed
those and then I was back to the same exceptions.

If you don't mind can you tell me what are the jars that are needed for CXF
2.5.1 WSDL2Java stubs creation.

I have changed these files in the Geronimo Repo.

com.sun.xml.bind/jaxb-impl/2.1.7/jar     to
com.sun.xml.bind/jaxb-xjc/2.1.7/jar      to
org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec/1.0/jar        to

I did not change this jar
"org.apache.cxf/cxf-rt-databinding-jaxb/2.1.10/jar"    to     to
org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-jaxws_2.1_spec/1.0/jar         to

I did not change this jar "org.apache.cxf/cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws/2.1.10/jar"

Please let me know. I am new to this Geronimo. Actually this is my first
time ever using this.

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message