The description for option  org.apache.cxf.jaxws.checkPublishEndpointPermission  could be found in  https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/web-services-issues.html. I doubt that it is related to your issue.
If the problem is that RMIConnector could not write it to the deploy directory, I guess that whether the problem is that JRE does not have permission to do that, as I saw that you are working on windows 7, the user control system in win 7 sometimes cause some strange behaviors.