Openejb version in Geronimo 2.2 is 3.1.2, you can try geronimo 2.2.1, its openejb version is 3.1.4

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM, Sean McCarthy <scmccarthys@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a problem with an ear that I'm deploying to deploy on Geronimo 2.2. The problem is that two beans reference each other (in the same ejb.jar in the ear):

class BeanA implements BeanAInterface {

@EJB
BeanBInterface beanB

}

class BeanB implements BeanBInterface {

@EJB
BeanAInterface beanA

}

The problem is that they do get deployed but on runtime the B's reference to BeanA is null. I know they should have been resolved by the time it gets to make the call to the object, but no matter what I do the reference is always null. I've check the deployment log and I can see that BeanB loads before BeanA so beanB reference in BeanA is ok, but the beanA reference on BeanB never gets loaded.

I've checked openejb docs and they state that this scenario should be supported on OpenEJB 3.1.4.

Thanks,

   Sean McCarthy

--
viola