geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeploymentException: POJO web service not configured by any web service builder
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 04:15:48 GMT
The description for option  org.apache.cxf.jaxws.
checkPublishEndpointPermission  could be found in
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/web-services-issues.html. I doubt that
it is related to your issue.
If the problem is that RMIConnector could not write it to the deploy
directory, I guess that whether the problem is that JRE does not have
permission to do that, as I saw that you are working on windows 7, the user
control system in win 7 sometimes cause some strange behaviors.