geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build a plugin jar with mative libs on geronimo
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 04:08:00 GMT
which Geronimo version do you use ? I doubt there is a normal way to make
the class-path in MANIFEST.MF work in the plugin, maybe someone else could
points it out.
One side, the native library should be unloaded with the destorying of the
target classloader. There maybe a leak issue somewhere if it always reports
error.
>From another side, IMO, It looks to me that shared library should be a good
choice for you. Depending on which version used, you could just google and
find the corresponding doc in Geronimo wiki.