geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader application does not build
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 04:07:09 GMT
Think that you may need maven 3, as it is required by the trunk codes.
While I would suggest to use those released tag, the trunk codes in
Geronimo is under OSGi-related changes, and it depends on some snapshot
from other projects, and those snapshot from Geronimo and other projects
may not published on time.