geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Host Configuration
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 04:00:42 GMT
Maybe the doc did not express the idea clearly. Think that it means that
the container-config element is configured in
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-2.0.1 . While the
contents of that element should be follow the schema
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web/tomcat/config-1.0.
For any doc issue, you could open a JIRA and add the issue description
there.

--
Ivan