geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mikedanese <mikedan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: DeploymentException: POJO web service not configured by any web service builder
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 00:13:34 GMT
Thanks for your thoughts and feedback.

>From geronimo deployment logging I was able to get more info. I see the
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) may be the root
cause. This follows what was reported earlier in this Thread --"Need to add
permission for the accessPrivelegedException,
export
JAVA_OPTS=-Dorg.apache.cxf.jaxws.checkPublishEndpointPermission=false"

Ideally this would be set as part of the eclipse websphere CE plugin's
launch config.
In fact it would seem to be there already in the default lauch config:
Djava.endorsed.dirs="$(GERONIMO_HOME)/lib/endorsed:$(JRE_HOME)/lib/endorsed"
which adds geronimo's endorsed dirs to jre's endorsed. Then those jars
should have 'All Permissions' as per default java.policy file, right?