You might run out of memory sooner, but otherwise this won't cause problems.

david jencks

On Dec 21, 2011, at 8:44 AM, nithisai wrote:

Thanks for the reply..

I am under a kind of compulsion to use geronimo v1.1.

I want to know whether this error would cause any future problems,
because when i hit the deployed war in browser, the web page comes out
well.