ah ok. :D i will try it :)

thank you for your answer!!!

----- Original Message -----

From: Ivan

Sent: 12/28/11 04:51 PM

To: user@geronimo.apache.org

Subject: Re: Cannot access my Servlet

Geronimo 2.2.1 only supports servlet 2.5, if you would like to use WebServlet annotation, you may need to use 3.0-beta-1.

2011/12/28 Hendrik Schenk <hschenk@gmx.com>
i am working with eclipse. eclipse generated this annotation.
but i wonder that this servlet works in jboss, glassfish and tomcat. i am using geronimo 2.2.1.

but what should your annotation effect? i will try it, but i do not think that this will work. i think i need the correct url, but cannot find it.

best regard
hschenk