geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot access my Servlet
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:47:43 GMT
The annotation is correct, for the context root for the target web
application, you may find it on the admin console, or configure it in the
geronimo-web.xml.
I did not remember that value of id could be used to specify the context
root in the servlet spec.

xmlns:web="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd" <http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd>
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_0.xsd" <http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_0.xsd>

--