geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hendrik Schenk" <>
Subject Re: Cannot access my Servlet
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:47:35 GMT
ah ok. :D i will try it :)

 thank you for your answer!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: Ivan
Sent: 12/28/11 04:51 PM
Subject: Re: Cannot access my Servlet

 Geronimo 2.2.1 only supports servlet 2.5, if you would like to use WebServlet annotation,
you may need to use 3.0-beta-1.

 2011/12/28 Hendrik Schenk < >
i am working with eclipse. eclipse generated this annotation.
 but i wonder that this servlet works in jboss, glassfish and tomcat. i am using geronimo

 but what should your annotation effect? i will try it, but i do not think that this will
work. i think i need the correct url, but cannot find it.

 best regard