geronimo-user mailing list archives

From random21 <benon...@gmail.com>
Subject MDB in Geronimo 3.0-beta-1
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:53:19 GMT
Hi Folks,

I've been playing around with with the latest beta release but could
succesfully deploy an MDB, using the the Full JEE 6 profile.

I'm building an EJB jar. My class implements MessageListener interface and
has the @MessageDriven annotation :

I have added the same information from the annotation to ejb-jar.xml. (Which
I think is not necessary ?)

And last but not least, I have added an openejb-jar.xml too. (see below) The
latter has a dependency to the activemq rar which comes with G3.0-beta1.
As for the MDB, the  names the JMS ConnectionFactory to be used.
Again, this factory exists by default in G3-beta1.

When deploying the jar from Eclipse with the Geronimo Adapter I get an error
saying:

Geronimo.log mentions:

I have tried to add a deployment plan with custom JMS resources and package
everyting as an EAR. No luck either. No luck with the Geronimo samples
either.

Am I missing something too obvious ?

Thanks,
openejb-jar.xml: