Please contact Build/design  middleware team of wal-mart. They should be able to help

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2011, at 4:02 PM, "Gunjan Paliwal - Vendor [via Apache Geronimo]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I am part of the Windows 7 Application Compatibility team at Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart is currently in the process of migrating to Windows 7 and our team is gathering information on compatibility of vendor supported applications in the Windows 7 environment.  We have identified some applications whose vendor is Apache and would like information from you if these applications are Windows 7 64-bit compatible and if not, whether there is a compatible upgrade available.

We got your contact information from the Apache website. If you are unable to provide the information we have requested, please direct us to the person we can contact for this. Please find below list of applications that we need information on.  We would like to have this information in 2 days.

Your anticipated cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Please fill the details in below table
Application Name Application Version IS application Windows 7 64-bit Compatible Is there Any Win7 64 bit Compatible Upgrade Available, if yes what is the version Is this Win7 64 bit compatible version supported by you in future Comments
GeronimoWebServer 2.1.7
GeronimoWebServer 2.1.6
GeronimoWebServer 2.1.4
GeronimoWebServer 2.1.3

Please send your response to [hidden email] (Reply to all)

Thank you!!

Regards,
Gunjan Paliwal
Infosys Technologies Ltd
Email: [hidden email]
Cell:  479-426-7426

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it immediately.

*** Walmart Confidential ***

http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/Apache-Wal-Mart-Application-Migration-to-Windows-7-tp3521855p3521855.html
To start a new topic under Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Users, click here.
NAML