geronimo-user mailing list archives

From thiyagu_r <thiyagu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache | Wal-Mart Application Migration to Windows 7
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 02:22:49 GMT
Please contact Build/design  middleware team of wal-mart. They should be able to help

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2011, at 4:02 PM, "Gunjan Paliwal - Vendor [via Apache Geronimo]"<ml-node+s328035n3521855h84@n3.nabble.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am part of the Windows 7 Application Compatibility team at Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart is currently
in the process of migrating to Windows 7 and our team is gathering information on compatibility
of vendor supported applications in the Windows 7 environment.  We have identified some applications
whose vendor is Apache and would like information from you if these applications are Windows
7 64-bit compatible and if not, whether there is a compatible upgrade available.

> We got your contact information from the Apache website. If you are unable to provide
the information we have requested, please direct us to the person we can contact for this.
Please find below list of applications that we need information on.  We would like to have
this information in 2 days.

> Your anticipated cooperation is greatly appreciated.
>
> Please fill the details in below table
> Application Name	Application Version	IS application Windows 7 64-bit Compatible	Is there
Any Win7 64 bit Compatible Upgrade Available, if yes what is the version	Is this Win7 64 bit
compatible version supported by you in future	Comments
> GeronimoWebServer	2.1.7
> GeronimoWebServer	2.1.6
> GeronimoWebServer	2.1.4
> GeronimoWebServer	2.1.3
>

> Please send your response to [hidden email] (Reply to all)
>
> Thank you!!
>
> Regards,
> Gunjan Paliwal
> Infosys Technologies Ltd
> Email: [hidden email]
> Cell:  479-426-7426
>

> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
destroy it immediately.