geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gunjan Paliwal - Vendor <Gunjan.Pali...@wal-mart.com>
Subject Apache | Wal-Mart Application Migration to Windows 7
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 00:25:42 GMT
Hello,

I am part of the Windows 7 Application Compatibility team at Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart is currently
in the process of migrating to Windows 7 and our team is gathering information on compatibility
of vendor supported applications in the Windows 7 environment.  We have identified some applications
whose vendor is Apache and would like information from you if these applications are Windows
7 64-bit compatible and if not, whether there is a compatible upgrade available.

We got your contact information from the Apache website. If you are unable to provide the
information we have requested, please direct us to the person we can contact for this. Please
find below list of applications that we need information on.  We would like to have this information
in 2 days.

Your anticipated cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Please fill the details in below table
Application Name        Application Version     IS application Windows 7 64-bit Compatible
     Is there Any Win7 64 bit Compatible Upgrade Available, if yes what is the version
   Is this Win7 64 bit compatible version supported by you in future       Comments
GeronimoWebServer       2.1.7
GeronimoWebServer       2.1.6
GeronimoWebServer       2.1.4
GeronimoWebServer       2.1.3

Please send your response to win7@email.wal-mart.com<mailto:win7@email.wal-mart.com>
(Reply to all)

Thank you!!

Regards,
Gunjan Paliwal
Infosys Technologies Ltd
Email: Gunjan.Paliwal@wal-mart.com<mailto:Gunjan.Paliwal@wal-mart.com>
Cell:  479-426-7426

intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it
immediately.

                                               *** Walmart
Confidential ***