geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom jndi resources
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 00:07:45 GMT
For injecting a string, I think env-entry will help you in web.xml , it is
something like :

<env-entry>
        <description>dddd</description>
        <env-entry-name>cass</env-entry-name>
        <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
        <env-entry-value>MyValue</env-entry-value>
</env-entry>

You could also overwrite the value in geronimo-web.xml file.

--
Ivan