geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Radim Kolar <...@sendmail.cz>
Subject Re: custom jndi resources
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:52:26 GMT

> Usually strings in jndi are resource-env-ref not resource-ref?
i can change web.xml to

<resource-env-ref>
<description>Adresa Cassandra clusteru</description>
<resource-env-ref-name>cass</resource-env-ref-name>
<resource-env-ref-type>java.lang.String</resource-env-ref-type>
</resource-env-ref>

but how to write string value for this in geronimo-web.xml?

<ref:resource-env-ref>
<ref:ref-name>cass</ref:ref-name>
     ???
</ref:resource-env-ref>

>> i have in web.xml
>>
>> <resource-ref>
>> <description>Adresa Cassandra clusteru</description>
>> <res-ref-name>cass</res-ref-name>
>> <res-type>java.lang.String</res-type>
>> <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
>> <res-sharing-scope>Shareable</res-sharing-scope>
>> </resource-ref>
>>
>> I need  to define String resource and bind it to jndi to make application work. From
IBM documentation it seems that writing Gbean is needed: