geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Radim Kolar <...@sendmail.cz>
Subject Re: Problems running grails applications on Geronimo 2.1
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:00:41 GMT
Dne 2.11.2011 21:19, Ivan napsal(a):
> OK, so could you attach the sample to the JIRA system? Or the one
> attached last time could reproduce this.
> Thanks.
I just tested that app in geronimo 2.2.1 and it works, so saaj support
is broken in 2.1. Please commit root context patch to 2.2 branch so i
can download snapshot and move away from glassfish 3.3.1 which is really
unstable and hangs often.

Also it would be nice make another release from 2.2 branch. It will show
people that project is alive and it will get latest fixes. Actually
while making release from 2.2. it would be nice to update included
activemq, because it is currently most unstable G component.