Hi, I just committed some changes to code base, the problem is that, in the internal Tomcat, seems that it uses an empty string to represent the root context, and actually, I think that Tomcat did not clarify it clearly.
In the past Geronimo codes, we uses "/" for the root context, and "" for the default context. The problems happens while some Tomcat codes construct the requestURI in ApplicationContext to "//grails/path/test", and spring framework fails to retrieve the target handler class.
Now, I removed the codes for building the default context in TomcatContainer, and also use "" for the context path of default context (also known as ROOT context), and it works for me.
Thanks.