geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems running grails applications on Geronimo 2.1
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 03:06:16 GMT
Hi, I just committed some changes to code base, the problem is that, in the
internal Tomcat, seems that it uses an empty string to represent the root
context, and actually, I think that Tomcat did not clarify it clearly.
In the past Geronimo codes, we uses "/" for the root context, and "" for the
default context. The problems happens while some Tomcat codes construct the
requestURI in ApplicationContext to "//grails/path/test", and spring
framework fails to retrieve the target handler class.
Now, I removed the codes for building the default context in
TomcatContainer, and also use "" for the context path of default context
(also known as ROOT context), and it works for me.
Thanks.

--
Ivan