geronimo-user mailing list archives

From marcb <marcbejer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Biolerplate EJB3+JPA example ...
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:23:12 GMT
As a work in progress ... I've been able to move past the Jta... issue and am
now seeing:

java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stackmap frame at branch target 148 in
method com...

when I try to use the EntityManager to perform a query. My prototype class:

@Stateless
@Local( UserManagerBeanLocal.class )
@Remote( UserManagerBeanRemote.class )
public class UserManagerBean implements UserManagerBeanRemote,
UserManagerBeanLocal {

	@PersistenceContext(unitName="ProtoEJB")
	private EntityManager em;

    public UserManagerBean() {
    }

	@Override
	public User findById(String id) {
		User user = null;
		try {
			Query q = em.createQuery( "SELECT User u FROM User u WHERE
u.userId=:user_id" );
			q.setParameter( "user_id", id );
			user = (User) q.getSingleResult();
			}
			catch( Exception ex ) {
				ex.printStackTrace( System.err );
			}
		return user;
	}

}

Is there something I'm missing here? is there some arcane tag in one of the
XML configuration files that I forgot to set?