Hi Steve,

I try the latest GEP3.0(under 3.6SR2) and use the Geronimo2.2.1 server to create a EAR which contains a web project and an EJB project, it works fine.
Could you pls let me know the detail of your environment, such as OS, 32/64 bit, the jdk version. By the way, the GEP3.0 is not release now, where you get it?

Thx~