geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shika Maru00 <narutos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding XA start flags for transactions
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 18:38:01 GMT
Hi David,

I have primarily made use of non standard flags in the case of DB2 - which
provides a TMLCS flag to enable sharing of locks (to prevent lock
timeouts).  In other words, one must manually enable tight coupling.  The
wording on the IBM site is a little odd, but that's been my experience when
testing with manual XA code.