geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shika Maru00 <narutos...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding XA start flags for transactions
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:22:26 GMT
Is it possible to add flags to the geronima transaction manager when it
starts up a resource? (using enlistResource internally).

I need to add a flag to enable loose coupling on ORACLE and DB2
(oratransloose and tmlcs).  But this must be done when someone calls the
XAResource start() , which includes the flag parameter. As I don't have
direct control of XAResource (as the client I only use the UserTransaction
object) I'm not sure how to do this.

Some TMs, like webspheres, do this internally and provide some other method
for the user to specify it. I am using Websphere Application Server Comunity
Edition, which makes use of geronimo.  What can I do?