geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.2 + Spring
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:36:11 GMT
Hi, wonder whether you are using geronimo-jetty assembly and have web
service in your application ? One of the usual reason to import spring
dependency is that cxf is in the in the parent tree. You might also use the
classloader portlet to find which plugins are the parents of your target
application. First, search with your application's artifact name, then click
the reverse tree button.