geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Geronimo 3.0 Release
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:47:02 GMT
Hello all,

I have an issue with deploying my app onto 3.0.

And that is that I was using log4j for my logging.  Previously it was
included as part of Geronimo.

Is the intent to have people install log4j themselves and configure it
or change their apps to use the logging that is built into Geronimo now?

Has anyone already put together a document on switching?

Thanks,

Jay