geronimo-user mailing list archives

From adamruggles <a.rugg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to override the CXF libraries built in to Geronio
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:55:02 GMT
Yes it's using saaj.  I'm using the Tomcat version of geronimo.  Here are the
relavant hidden classes specified in my geronimo-web.

<sys:filter>org.apache.ws.commons.schema</sys:filter>
<sys:filter>org.apache.axis2</sys:filter>
<sys:filter>org.apache.cxf</sys:filter>

Another example of cxf not being loaded correctly is I'm unable to cast the
client to a WSBindingProvider to add headers.  I get a class cast exception.
Works fine in my unit tests were I have more control over the library
classpath order.  It's my understanding that you need to have the cxf
classes in the classpath before the sun jars.