geronimo-user mailing list archives

From adamruggles <>
Subject Re: How to override the CXF libraries built in to Geronio
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:55:02 GMT
Yes it's using saaj.  I'm using the Tomcat version of geronimo.  Here are the
relavant hidden classes specified in my geronimo-web.

Another example of cxf not being loaded correctly is I'm unable to cast the
client to a WSBindingProvider to add headers.  I get a class cast exception.
Works fine in my unit tests were I have more control over the library
classpath order.  It's my understanding that you need to have the cxf
classes in the classpath before the sun jars.

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message