geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ghetolay <gheto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.2 + Spring
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:48:57 GMT
So I found that geronimo include it's own spring librairies and it was using
them when it load my application.

Unfortunately, and I don't know why, Geronimo doesn't include the
aopalliance depency wich is required by spring-aop. I still don't know why
but Geronimo doesn't use my classpath to find that depency either.

Anyway the only fix I found is to add org.springframework to my plan.xml as
a hidden-class.
This way geronimo load all the spring classes from my classpath and not it's
own.

Here is my final plan.xml :

<dep:environment>

    <dep:hidden-classes>
        <dep:filter>org.springframework</dep:filter>
    </dep:hidden-classes>
</dep:environment>