geronimo-user mailing list archives

From horowitzathome <georg.nozi...@nozicka.at>
Subject Re: Managed bean unknown when using ManagedBean annotation with Geronimo V3
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 11:54:30 GMT
After struggling around the whole weekend with setting up my sample so that
it works more or less together with Eclipse, Maven and Geronimo I found just
by chance the problem. In the dependencies of my web project I added
javaee-web-api with scope ‘provided’ but because of a miss configuration
this jar file was also packed to the war (resp. ear). This was definitely
the cause of the problem (I made a small test with a separate web project
with and without having this jar in the war file).

So everything works fine. Also when declaring the bean with annotations.

--------
Georg