geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo server stop when undeploy or redeploy.
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 12:14:39 GMT

On Jul 6, 2011, at 4:40 AM, ranbaab wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have web application which is deploy on geronimo 2.2.1 little-G.
>
> After starting the application, deploy through command line as
>
> deploy --user system --password manager deploy --inPlace ../../bhm
>
> Deploy successfully and the application works fine.
>
> When I try to redeploy or undeploy through command line, the geronimo server
> stop automatically by displaying the error message in the deploy.log as

Strange. The deploy exception would seem to be caused by the server having stopped.

Just to confirm -- after undeploy/redeploy, the server process has stopped?

<snip>

> *The web application used DBservice connected through RMI.*
> Note:-The geronimo is started as window service using main class DaemonCLI.
> Can anybody through some light on this issue?

Have a look at var/log/geronimo.log -- any indication (e.g. exceptions) why the server stopped?

Can you explain what you mean by "DBService connected through RMI"?

--kevan