geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: shared lib classloader XStream Jettison issue
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 02:01:00 GMT
Yes, a dependency is required, I just tried it on a 2.2 build, the plan
below works for me :
<module xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
   <environment>
       <moduleId>
           <groupId>aswin</groupId>
           <artifactId>sharedlib</artifactId>
           <version>1.0</version>
       </moduleId>
       <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>rmi-naming</artifactId>
        </dependency>
       </dependencies>
       <hidden-classes>
           <filter>com.thoughtworks.xstream</filter>
       </hidden-classes>
   </environment>
   <gbean name="SharedLib"
class="org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib">
       <attribute name="libDirs">myshare/lib</attribute>
       <reference name="ServerInfo">
           <name>ServerInfo</name>
       </reference>
   </gbean>