geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ashwin nair <matrixn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: shared lib classloader XStream Jettison issue
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 02:27:28 GMT
When I tried deploying the jar I am getting

org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib in classloader
aswin/sharedlib/1.0/car
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2011/07/13 20:21:44 |       at
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException.<init>(ClassNotFoundException.java:77)

Do I have to have any other dependency specified?  This is my
geronimo-service.xml

<module xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>aswin</groupId>
            <artifactId>sharedlib</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </moduleId>
        <hidden-classes>
            <filter>com.thoughtworks.xstream</filter>
        </hidden-classes>
    </environment>
    <gbean name="SharedLib"
class="org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib">
        <attribute name="libDirs">myshare/lib</attribute>
        <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <name>ServerInfo</name>
        </reference>
    </gbean>