geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ashwin nair <>
Subject Re: shared lib classloader XStream Jettison issue
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 01:24:48 GMT
    I created as jar file as you suggested under
GERONIMO_HOME/repository/aswin/sharedlib/1.0/sharedlib-1.0.jar which has a
META-INF folder in it with the content you mentioned and changed the
dependency as follows.

<application xmlns=""

But I am getting Classnotfound exceptions for my servlets and such are not
getting loaded.  I put a breakpoint in the
org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib and am not seeing the
configured path showing up, so I am guessing that my changes are not getting
picked up.

How do I configure the module, do I need to do anything in config.xml
(GERONIMO_HOME/var/config/config.xml) but am getting errors saying it cannot
find the path?

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message