geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ashwin nair <matrixn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: shared lib classloader XStream Jettison issue
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 06:00:15 GMT
Thanks for checking this for me, but the I meant WEB-INF/lib only. The
classloader that loads xstream.jar (on my remote debugging section) tells me
its a   "system classloader", I will post the details of the exact string
for the classloader I see when I am at my work computer later.

But something I figured out today is that I have a config.ser file in the
path
$GERONIMO_HOME/repository/xxx/path/to/package/version/package/META-INF/config.ser.
This I understand is that serialized Gbean configuration, but i couldn't
find any reference to hidden classes in this file, so I am suspecting that
the configuration I mentioned earlier is not really being used. But it is
getting parsed for sure, as any invalid changes I make up gets reported and
Geronimo does not start. Is there a way to force configuration from getting
picked up from the xml file or any way of confirming where it is picking it
up from?