geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ashwin nair <matrixn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: shared lib classloader XStream Jettison issue
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:09:39 GMT
The following is the deployment plan I am using.  I am guessing that somehow
this is not being honored, may be because of the config.ser for this module
in the GERONIMO_REPOSITORY/path/to/ear/META-INF/config.ser.  Is there a way
to ensure that the values are not getting picked up from there?

<application xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0"
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
   <dep:environment>
      <dep:moduleId>
         <dep:groupId>Ebay</dep:groupId>
         <dep:artifactId>XXXXX</dep:artifactId>
         <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
      </dep:moduleId>
      <dep:dependencies>
         <dep:dependency>
            <dep:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>tomcat6</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:type>car</dep:type>
         </dep:dependency>
         <dep:dependency>
            <dep:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>sharedlib</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:type>car</dep:type>
         </dep:dependency>
      </dep:dependencies>
      <dep:hidden-classes>
          <dep:filter>com.thoughtworks.xstream</dep:filter>
          <dep:filter>org.codehaus.jettison</dep:filter>
      </dep:hidden-classes>
   </dep:environment>
   <module>
      <web>cmosprovsvc</web>
      <web-app
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1">
          <dep:environment>
             <dep:hidden-classes>
                <dep:filter>com.thoughtworks.xstream</dep:filter>
                <dep:filter>org.codehaus.jettison</dep:filter>
             </dep:hidden-classes>
         </dep:environment>
      </web-app>
   </module>