geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ranbaab <>
Subject Re: Geronimo server stop when undeploy or redeploy.
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 05:19:57 GMT
Hi Kevan,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes you are right after undeploy/redeploy operation stop the server process.

No message at the geronimo.log

I believed, during the undeploy operation, geronimo cannot remove the

Database is running as service and the web application connect through RMI.
One of the jar which is in the WEB-INF/lib folder of the web application is
used by the Database application. Is it because of this?

The same log message display if I stop the DB and try to undeploy the

And If I stop both the DB aand Geronimo, the command
"deploy --user system --password manager --offline undeploy moduleId" works

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message