Yes, I deleted all profiles, shut down the work bench, restarted, added the new server profile, verified 2.2 plugin, did not pre-deploy anything, right clicked on server, selected start, experienced the same error.

Did I not do something correctly. Might I try starting it from the command line? How should I start it from the command line? If I can start it from the command line, then I can verify that the problem is eclipse, otherwise, the problem is the server that I downloaded. But I don't have the README. I am using redhat linux.

Thanks,

Ryan Zoerner