You can delete your own post via the web interface I believe.

Michael

On Jun 5, 2011, at 12:32 PM, "4lorn [via Apache Geronimo]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Kevan (or moderator)

Please edit my last post.  I didn't realize that by replying through email I'd have my personal information appear.  Please just trim my name and email, and feel free to remove this post as well.

Thanks!

http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/ERROR-AbstractEncryption-Unable-to-decrypt-tp445727p3027341.html
To unsubscribe from ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt, click here.