geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Knut Aksnes-NOR <Knut.Aks...@jeppesen.com>
Subject RE: Geronimo 2.2.1
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 15:07:24 GMT
First try Help > Check for updates, if this doesn't work you will have to do a complete
uninstall reinstall as previously outlined. The Servers wizard is ok for creating servers,
but not for installing plugins. Please use Help>Install new software for this before invoking
the Servers wizard to create your Server configurations.
The Jira issue is for another quite common problem with an easy but not obvious workaround.
This one is in Geronimo 2.2.1 itself.

From: Knut Aksnes-NOR [mailto:Knut.Aksnes@jeppesen.com]
Sent: 9. juni 2011 16:58
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: Geronimo 2.2.1

Did you install the 2.2.1 plugin using Help > Install New Software or did you try to install
2.2 via the Servers wizard?
The servers wizard is no good and probably won't pick up the current version (2.2.1) . If
you tried the wizard you can try the same install trick as earlier, then do a Help > Check
for updates, alternatively try the same procedure as for 3.0.

You also might have been hit by this problem: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5635
If this is the case fix it using the workaround found in the issue description.