geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo 3.0M1 DB Manager missing in console DB Manager does not appear in console
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:21:02 GMT
Hi Ryan, DB-manager related portlets are not enabled in Geronimo 3.0-M1.  If
you'd like to try to enable it over 3.0-M1, you may refer to Geronimo-5597.

G3.0 docs are now pairing with what's happening in 3.0-trunk.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Jeff C

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Ryan Zoerner <ryanzoerner@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have downloaded and unzipped the Apache Geronimo v3.0-M1 Release<http://geronimo.apache.org/apache-geronimo-v30-m1-release.html>.
>
> I have started the console. I do not find the DB Manager or the Embedded DB
> tab in the menu on the left-hand side of the console.
>
> I do not find debug views either, which I may need.
>
> Incidentally, the plugin screen, using the url
> http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-3.0/ and got the response:
>
> Http 400
>
> Problem accessing
> /console/portal/3-9/Applications/Plugins/__pmplugin0x2ImportExport!-459187804%7C0_view/__wsplugin0x2ImportExport!-459187804%7C0_maximized/__rpplugin0x2ImportExport!-459187804%7C0_repository/http0xc3A0xc2F0xc2Fgeronimo0x2apache0x2org0xc2Fplugins0xc2Fgeronimo-30x200xc2F/__rpplugin0x2ImportExport!-459187804%7C0_mode/list.
> Reason:
>
>     XSSXSRFFilter blocked HttpServletRequest due to invalid FORM content.
>

> The first two things that I brought up are a big problem, the third is just fyi. I see
that derby is there in the folders.

> Is there something that I should be installing or a line that I should be adding to a
config file? I find nothing in the