geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo JMS Topic lookup and usage
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:18:30 GMT
IIRC, while using InitialContextFactory impl from ActiveMQ, it just reads
the local properties files, you might double check with AcitiveMQ
community. Geronimo does have a JNDI tree, but it is an in-vm one.
For querying which topics are deployed, one possible way is by JMX. A
corresponding mbean will be registered in MBean server by ActiveMQ once a
topic is created on the server side, you might use the jconsole tool from
JDK to explore them. Another way from Geronimo side is to use GBean query,
while it is a bit complex in my opinion, comparing with JMX.
Hope it helps.

--
Ivan