geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Zoerner <ryanzoer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.2.1
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:56:14 GMT
Yes, I deleted all profiles, shut down the work bench, restarted, added the
new server profile, verified 2.2 plugin, did not pre-deploy anything, right
clicked on server, selected start, experienced the same error.

Did I not do something correctly. Might I try starting it from the command
line? How should I start it from the command line? If I can start it from
the command line, then I can verify that the problem is eclipse, otherwise,
the problem is the server that I downloaded. But I don't have the README. I
am using redhat linux.

Thanks,

Ryan Zoerner