geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 02:29:51 GMT

On Jun 5, 2011, at 3:32 PM, 4lorn wrote:

> Kevan (or moderator)
>
> Please edit my last post.  I didn't realize that by replying through email
> I'd have my personal information appear.  Please just trim my name and
> email, and feel free to remove this post as well.

Hi <whatever-your-name-is> ;-)

You may have been able to edit your Nabble posting. However, please be aware that Nabble is
simply an a forum interface/proxy for our user@geronimo.apache.org mailing list. There are
multiple proxies for our mailing list: Nabble, markmail, gmane, mail-archive, apache's own
mail archives. Needless to say, it can be quite difficult (impossible?) to erase all remnants
of a posting.

Here's the website documenting the ASF's policy (and procedures for requesting modifications)
-- http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html

Afraid I have no privileges on this part of our ASF infrastructure. And no experience trying
to expunge a mailing list post. So, can only wish you good luck...

--kevan