geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: now as new thread: hidden-classes on ear lib directory
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:36:28 GMT

On Jun 22, 2011, at 10:10 PM, Ivan wrote:

> IIRC, the EAR classloader is not the only parent classloader for your web application.
I think that Geronimo adds the JPA related classloader as one of the parent classloaders of
your web application,  and unfortunately, the EAR classloader is not the first on in the list.

Ah. Yes, you're right. Slowly, I swap it back in. So, Marco, I don't think there's a way to
put everything in your EAR's lib directory.

--kevan