geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Logout method of custom login module never called
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 06:27:11 GMT
IIRC....

with basic auth logout should happen on every request
with form auth logout should happen when the session expires.

A servlet filter should not be necessary, however until the bug is fixed that's the best solution.

This is a pretty big problem, hopefully now that you've reminded me of it I can fix it....

thanks
david jencks