geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Problem with Geronimo 3.0 M1
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:20:23 GMT
Another reason this would not have worked in 3.0-M1 and ought to work on trunk is that you
need to convert the driver jar into an osgi bundle.    There's code in recent trunk builds
that is supposed to do this when you install a jar using the console.  However it's not well
tested yet so please let us know how this works.

thanks
david jencks

and use @resource annotation in your sample code.